Wednesday, December 28, 2005

"Busy"

I call the it the "busy" fever...could be a fad.....which has gripped most of my batchmates(most of 'em like me tasting the bitter sweet task of earning their bread n butter since very recently)....including me for that matter... our lives have supposedly zeroed down to being busy.... the entire lot now claim themselves to be "busy" having time only for work(I am kinda disputed on this particular word!).....the term "busy".... has got itself on the first position of the list of our new found corporate jargon...as u might call it....
A patent reply to the question" Hi hows u?"...now by this Im expecting a fine.. a good....but what I eventually see in reply.... a single word "busy"....too bad I recall using "busy" as a reply myself not very long ago.....
Lately I do think twice before pinging anybody on my messenger.....lest I get "busy" as a reply!
As for me...since "busy" sounds too cliched....if I am really too bogged down by work....I find myself opting out of using "busy".....

1 comment:

Anirudh said...

Good post soumya!...I think all of the freshers who have joined companies recently relate to this!