Thursday, January 05, 2006

Maiden one of the New Year

Been thinking of posting this one since the new year started...little did I know my first day at office this new year will welcome me with a colossal pile of work...my PM just returned after a week long hiatus....that explains how I ended up with that much work...quite a start to the new year...
The week seemed pretty long coz of the work...we had a new HR guy joining us...n he has assumed the role of mailing all of us quote of the day...at 9 sharp...his first quote of the year
"Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it. Autograph your work with excellence"
....lets see what he has in store for the remaining 360 days...maybe I'll come up with a list of them soon....
We have a "belated" new year party coming up this weekend at the company...looking foward to some fun....whether that happens is yet to be seen...

I guess I should end by hoping that this year will have all dreams coming true...n with a prayer to the lord almighty ..that this year should see less of human suffering....more of peace and laughter ...

No comments: