Monday, July 17, 2006

Mentos Khao..Dimaag ki batti Jalao ;)

Lunch overwith, time to have a "Mentos Chewy Dragee". My cube partner opens her drawer, both of us peer into it where of course lie a dozen mentos candies. Today we have 3 flavors to choose from 'lime n lemon', 'strawberry' and 'mint'(in order of liking ;) ) ! We both pick up the yellow candy...open the wrapper...n pop it in...now as we savor the tangy taste of the candy,the next thing to do...wrappers need to be disposed off...so here I go...Open my drawer! Convenient I must say!
However today was different...sudden realization dawned and we were staring at almost 2 dozen wrappers( guess collections of the past week)....tucked under the file and notebooks...on counting them we were in for a shock...we were having close to 5..ummm..or is it 6...7 would be being honest....mentos chewy dragees each, everyday! While the lime n lemon flavor is the most desirable, mint and strawberry flavors sufficed when the favourite ran out of stock(with the supplier of course, ie a small shop arnd the corner).
Wondering what made us pop in these candies....going by the 'mentos' punchline maybe it did have an effect on our dimaag....maybe thats the reason why I wasnt drowsy in the afternoons lately...hey I came up with a post breaking my previous frequency, and I thought I had run outta ideas ;)...guess it works after all.
Dreading that we have probably become mentos addicts, we decided not to lay pur hands on the candies anymore...aunctioned off the remaining ones for free....we got back to work chewing on the candy, lamenting it was the last one.
Here's what remains of our "mentos chewy dragees".....sigh.....

No comments: